Plunge Pontificates

A place for my thoughts.

email me

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Discussion and Disagreement fine, Rudeness is not

Okay,

I've just deleted about 20 comments, from both sides of the aisle, that were just incredibly rude. Personal attacks on others is NOT tolerated. I've banned some IPs and some nicknames, if I even see them, are automatically deleted. Emotion is fine, antagonistic rants are not.

If anyone feels I've gone overboard on something, please comment on that in comment section of this post. I do post some things that are provocative, but I've tried not to attack any individual, outside of certain public figures.

Thanks for your understanding. This blog continues to slowly grow in readership and those linking to it. As long as it continues to be fun, I'll continue to write.

Regards,

Plunge