Plunge Pontificates

A place for my thoughts.

email me

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dokdo / Dokto / Tokdo / Tokto / or Takeshima

I know I post a must read here and a should read there, but if you really want to understand the Dokdo situation, I mean REALLY understand it; then you MUST read the posts by the Yangban. I admit that my knowledge on the subject is limited at best. I figure it's Koreas, they are controlling it and they aren't going to give it up. The issue is moot. But, to truly understand the situation, then read the fair and unbiased writings at the Flying Yangban. His evaluation is detailed, well written and entertaining to read.

I'm amazed sometimes at the quality of writing on the Korean blogs, it is truly outstanding. The Flying Yangban is a good example of the quality out there.